You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, August 01, 2008

What happens when you think your daughter did not notice the face painting....

So when we were at the Fourth of July celebration at Windyke Country Club, I thought I had sufficiently hidden the fact that they had face painting. It was in a building out of the way, and there were so many other fun things to do. I thought I had successfully averted her seeing the face painting. But after the fireworks were over, we were packing everything up and she begins wailing. I could not figure out what the problem was, thinking maybe it was because she was sad that we were leaving and fireworks were over for another year. But no, it was because she did not get her face painted. SOOO, the next day, Tal and I got to get our face painted thanks to Emma Grace! And I painted her! We had fun doing it! Here are the pictures to prove it.



1 comment:

Grammy aka Aunt Mellen, Mary Ellen said...

I was wondering what the occasion was for the face painting. You look beautiful.