You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earth Day

I have decided to celebrate Earth day...not to worship the earth, but to remind myself of the Biblical mandate to take care of the earth. God has given us this wonderful place to live and dwell. It is our responsiblity to take care. Genesis 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

So in honor of my task....I have switched to Bum Genuis Diapers. Cloth diapers. (The savings in just the first two months alone will make it worth it!). I also made cloth wipes. Which will also be a great savings! A little more work, but less chemicals and landfill stuff!


Also, we have switched out all the kids sippy cups for natural and safe stainless steel! The added benefit, it is made by Thermos and therefore keeps liquids cold for six hours!

1 comment:

Jamie Ewing said...

I'm so proud to call you my "sister." Your enthusiasm for the things that I also believe in is both a support to me and a challenge to keep growing!

Plus, that's a sweet sippy cup! Aunt Jamie needs a water bottle that matches.

Love ya,
Aunt Jamie the treehugger