You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, Monday

And we start another week! I did not get much done last week, but I am at it again today. (And thanks to Amber and Pete. I restarted my Power 90 videos. I had started them for about two weeks in January and just got out of doing it.) So today I got up and did the first set of it. OUCH! I am so out of shape. But I am in a twelve week weight loss challenge and I really, really need to do it. Basically I need to get in shape, not necessarily lose weight. This is just my motivation!

You should see Elliot, he is laying on his back on my bed, reading a book upside down and he is really reading out loud! So cute.

Today is going to be a quiet day of cleaning and playing with the kids. Mom and I have brined corn beef briskets since last week, so we are looking forward to cooking them today! Yummy.

Tomorrow night we are celebrating my 30th birthday! It isn't until Wednesday, but that was the best day for everyone included (specifically, my brothers and their girlfriends) So I am excited about that!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

******PRAY REQUEST!!! We put our house for sale by owner and yesterday we had our first showing (THANK YOU JAMIE AND GRAMMY) and we are waiting to hear back maybe from the lady. Please pray that we hear back or find a buyer/renter soon!!

No comments: