You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas at MawMaw and PawPaw's house

MawMaw sporting her new do
Getting her new do
Getting ready to EAT
Drinking some tea


Gotta get some good running around in my diaper time before company comes
Fairy princess
Catching a snooze
Waiting for presents
Checking out the walker
Boy, I wish I was big enough to play with them
Can I open them now???



Boy, I wish these teeth would come in



Taking pictures





Emma dancing in her nightgown
Bubby changing the channels
Emma doing Carol Beth's hair

Elliot stealing a drink from Emma's cup





"Uncle" Reece putting Elliot to the top



Looking at the "spooky doll" (I actually think it is cute!)






Bubby and the chicken






That is all folks!



1 comment:

Aunt Jamie said...

Yeah, someone wearing a blue outfit looks like she needs to stop eating! Wow...thanks for the bum shot. ;o)

--Aunt Jamie