You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Birthday in Sheridan

Lindsay and Emma being Princesses that they are Bubby being busy

Getting a bottle after opening presents
The Princess courtesy of Reece and Lindsay (Y'all really need kids!)






Grammy and Bubby Salley
Another picture of Salley, and I cannot get it out, so you get double Salley.

Birthday Princess (I wish you could really see her hair. It was the only way I could figure out how to get the crown to stay! Catherine, I need lessons!)

Emma and I dancing


James Elliot and MawMaw
Aunt Sis
Thank you to all our Sheridan family! We are so glad we got to celebrate with you. We appreciate you and all you do for us. It is always great to get together with you!



No comments: