You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pictures from today

Here are a few pictures from our visit to Arkansas. I have a bunch more to add and some from last night, Friday, Emma, my mom and I went to see Disney on Ice. So here a few because I am really tired.
Elliot enjoying some time with MawMaw
Bryce, Emma and Rhett looking at pictures together Emma and her MawMaw
Elliot finds the piano. He is definitely my more musical of the two. He loved sitting here and banging away.





Emma and Grammy
Elliot with Granddaddy's hat
Elliot has learned to wave hi and bye




MeMe and Grandaddy
Elliot gets a kiss

Elliot and Grammy
We sort of got everyone looking




The end for now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elliot does look exactly like he's saying HI! and BYE! We definitely crammed a lot of fun into a few hours...glad you all could make it to Arkansas!

Love,
Aunt Jamie