You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, August 10, 2007

Love is patient...

Love is patient......

1. bearing pains or trials calmly or without complaint2 : manifesting forbearance under provocation or strain3 : not hasty or impetuous4 : steadfast despite opposition, difficulty, or adversity5 a : able or willing to bear

That is the first part of the description of love. It is the first of many attributes used by God to describe love. So, my question to myself has been, "How patient am I?" Do I really bear pain and trials calmly and do I really not complain? As Emma would say, "STRIKE" So how do I do with the next part? Forbearance under provocation or strain....Does that include driving as well....ouch... Not hasty or impetuous..."STRIKE" Steadfast despite opposition, difficulty or adversity... and able to bear....oh my, well I have fallen very short on this first test. We shall see how I do on the next test, shan't we. I doubt I do any better but worth the test.

So may God build these qualities in me....and may I be patient to learn these lessons.

Mary

No comments: