You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, July 06, 2007

Well, I am not up for mother of the year award this year....

I have been putting off announcing my latest boo boo. Well, not mine, but I hold myself at fault! On Sunday, I was putting books on the bookshelves in the living room. Emma, my climber, was up on the cabinet. I turned my back for a second and when I turned around, I got the displeasure of watching my little girl fall on her head and back on the hard wood floor. I felt awful. We debated going to the hospital for several minutes and finally left after she became very sleepy. After a cat scan, which she was told would find the kitty cats in her head, she was pronounced fine and a very lucky girl! So all of you other moms can breathe a little easier knowing, I am not longer any competition for Mom of the Year prize in 2007.

Enjoy these pictures.

Elliot's feet, aren't they cute! My little man
Emma playing ball with her new found friend
He would hold the ball so she could hit it. Shortly after I took this picture there were too many players warming up so they had to quit. Little Emma marches over to me and says, "There are too many ball players disturbing us."

Elliot's head









Here is little Mary, she had my cell phone and was typing on the computer. I was upstairs and came down to this, it was hillarious.








Bye bye folks!


No comments: