You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, May 18, 2007

Update, but sorry no pictures...

I was going to upload a few cute pictures today, but ran out of time. I absolutely love the fact that even though I have had to work two days this week, I do not have to come in until three. This gives me a lot of time with the kids in the morning. Both days, I have taken the two little ones to the park in order to have fun with them before leaving for work. (Actually, I thought that I would just wear them out! So that Nuther Momma had it a little easier.)

We discovered a new park, well, we have known about it, but we haven't tried it out until this week. We have decided to set aside at least one night a week to devote to just the kids (Tal and I). So Wednesday we took McDonalds (the feast of parents with small kiddos) to this new park that is only about a mile from our house. It is so nice. It was built especially for children with disablities to be able to play with other children. It is so perfect for Emma right now because the height of everything is fairly low and the soft rubbery material that forms the "floor" is great to fall onto. She was hillarious today though, because she befriended a whole group of high schoolers that were skipping the last day of school being seniors! They were so kind to play with her. She was so upset to have to leave them. There were tons of toddlers around, and she picks the seniors. I honestly thinks she sees herself as their size.


Well, we are headed back to Arkansas, hopefully for the last time for awhile. We will finish getting the house ready for the renters. God has been so good to provide for us. Please pray that the water heater is just a minor fix and that we don't find too many other problems....

Mary

No comments: