You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Rest of the Story....

Well, Princess is in her new home. And Tal and I felt strangely peaceful after leaving her. We can only thank the Lord for leading us to the right person. Vicki is perfect for Princess. And though our hearts still ache, it is with the underlying sweetness that Princess is also right for Vicki. Vicki is a sweet lady that lives in Cordova, just a about thirty minutes from us. She wants us to be able to visit with Princess still and be apart of her life. And for Vicki she needed a dog like Princess as both companion and guard dog. Cordova has begun to have its share of problems with gangs and it is nice to know that Princess will be there to deter any problems she might have.

So we feel as vessels, used to keep our dear dog until the time we got to give her to her new owner. This doesn't lessen any pain we have felt in saying goodbye. But it does give hope that things do happen for a reason. And that He always looks out for us.

I hope this wasn't too mushy, this has just been a very emotional journey for me. And I wanted to share the joy that I have found in the midst of the pain.

1 comment:

The Charlebois said...

Oh Mary, I feel your pain! I can't imagine having to say goodbye to either of my dogs. :( I'm sure you're doing what's best for her!