You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The kids explore the garden

It was so pretty outside today, so I decided to get some shots of the kids out in the garden. You will have to pardon my amateur shots, I am still learning! Emma and I holding a flower
Emma
Bubby studying a plant
Mommy's favorite!

Oh, what a pretty girl
A little dazed looking...maybe it isn't as cool out here as I thought.

Emma shows Elliot a flower
Emma and Elliot looking at the flowers together

Emma still has baby feet! They are so cute and still a little puggy.
Cute baby feet!


Oh, look their attached!
What cha looking at?


She's in the forest... Hmmmm.....



These are pretty...




Happy boy!



That's all Folks!


No comments: