You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Goodbye to Princess

When I adopted this cute little 12 week puppy almost eight years ago, I had no idea that I would be saying goodbye so soon. I have thought a few times through the years how hard it would be to say good bye when it came time for her to go, but I always thought that would be when she was a very old dog and it was time for her to, well, die. But today is a different day. She is still very much alive and well. I will be passing on my dear dog to another to love. Due to circumstances that I would rather not talk about right now, I must give my dog to a very kind lady to care for. I am so sad, so very sad. I will miss my constant companion and wish there was another way. But I know she will be cared for and loved. I will miss her gentle nudges for petting and just the presence of her at my feet. I will miss her following me to the rocker late at night when one of the kids needs help going back to sleep. Her head on my hand when I feel bad. Or even her bark when someone is coming to the house. Of course, it will be nice to not have the annoying parts of her too, but I would live with those....So goodbye my dear girl, thank you for the love and for all the companionship. I know Vicki will love you dearly. Be good to her and come see me soon!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I will miss Princess enthusiastically greeting us whenever we came for a visit. And her great handshake, too. I am very sorry to hear that you have to part from her. But it does sound like she will be in a loving home and, hopefully, that knowledge will bring you some comfort.

Amber said...

Glad to hear that you found her a good home. I know that she was a sweet dog for you to own.
~A