You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Home again, Home again

Jjiggety-jig!

We were on the road again this weekend to see Tal's family. It was a lot of fun, but I am so appreciative to be at home again. Traveling with two kids is not my cup of tea.

We went by our house. We have had a few small tidbits of encouraging news lately, but then we don't hear anything for awhile. Hopefully soon we will hear something. Please pray that the people interested lately will fall in love with our house soon.

Emma had a blast with her "family friends" is what she calls her cousins (or rather third cousins) but for now they are about all the cousins she will have for now. On Saturday she went with Elizabeth and Leah, who are about four and two, to see a few calves. She thought that was so much fun. When we left, she was crying, "I need my friends" I felt so bad for her. But we needed to take naps. When we got home, Emma was playing around and I fell asleep on the couch. After about half an hour, Emma came over and told me she needed to go to sleep. She crawled up and cuddled with me for two hours. It was great.

Easter was a blast. Emma slept in curlers all night, so she had corkscrew curls, my little Shirley Temple. She was so proud of her hair. She looked adorable. We did not get too many pictures because she had a big accident during lunch and we only got a few pictures before having to change. She loved hunting eggs. She would fly across that back yard finding them. At one point, she had to give me her basket so she could run faster. It was a lot of fun. She wants to hunt eggs again soon.

I will post pictures tomorrow. I go tomorrow to have my teeth worked on. There are two problems with this 1) I haven't been to the dentist in about seven years. 2) The dentist is my brother, Mark, who is still in school, and I was mean to him when I was little. Very scary!!! He might get his sweet revenge, but I hope not!

Talk to you tomorrow, if I can still talk.

No comments: