You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Monday, April 30, 2007

Help for Ethan

Just wanted to make sure that you are all praying for Ethan....

I am helping with his campaign for bone marrow drives. I am fielding between 100-300 emails daily, so I have not had much spare time lately to post. Please pass on the info to anyone you know. www.ethanpowell.com and anyone can email me at infoforethan@yahoo.com and I can answer any questions...

also, for all military and department of defense people, if you want to host a mini-drive within your office or area or even just for people you know, the DOD will send you a kit as long as you commit to getting 10 samples. It is only a mouth swab, no blood!! here is a link http://www.dodmarrow.org/index.htm

No comments: