You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fund Raiser

Lately, I have thought a lot about possibly doing something for the troops in Iraq. I, of course, cannot do much on my own, but thought maybe I could get something together to make a larger impact. Then I have heard in the past week or so that my late father-in-law's National Guard's division (?) the 39th is possibly be redeployed. I would love to find something that we can do to at least bless some of them in honor of Tal's dad, Col. Pat Ewing. So, I am gathering ideas, and then we will start getting everything together to make their day in a little way! So send me your ideas!

Mary

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Count me in! I'm kinda low on creative juices today, but I'm sure we can come up with something. I'd especially like to do something for the spouses and children.