You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fun times

Yesterday, Nuther Mother thrilled Emmy's little heart by suggesting that we pack up and go to the park to enjoy the glorious weather! So we did and it was so much fun. Emmy had a blast. She did everything by herself though. She loved the slides. And she was running around having so much fun. The next thing I knew she was basically on top of the entire playground. The spiral thing that you see inthe picture right below here, she climb up it and was sitting on top of the bar that is directly above her head. You cannot tell for here, but that is about eight feet in the air. Crazy, my heart skipped a few beats. She was so tired she fell promptly asleep. Bless her little heart. This morning when she found out that I had to work she was so sad. Then she said, "Nuther mother play outside with me" I think it dawned on her that she might get to go outside even though I wasn't there. Thankfully, Bubby took a nice long nap this afternoon, which afforded Nuther Mother and Emmy time to play. I think Emmy is learning how to pull weeds.

Emma at the park Emma in the submarine
Emma loves the slide
Look, All by myself

She decorated her face with stickers
Aren't I cute?
Elliot sits up! Well, with help


And we are gone for now...

No comments: