You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow.....

Today was so cold! We don't like cold 'round these parts. Elliot, Emma Grace and I went to my grandmother's house today. We bundled up and braved the cold world. And I braved the cold with two little ones all by myself. It went pretty decently for one of my first times with the kids entirely by myself. I have done a few little trips here and there, but this was the biggest adventure I had had so far. And I think I will be okay as a mom of two. (Especially thanks to our cousins Ron and Beth and the wonderful gift of their double stroller. Which Emma thinks is the bomb, and wants to ride with Elliot all the time now. It is a lifesaver with the both of them.)

So we got snow. Tonight it started coming down for us. By the time we went upstairs to get ready for bed, the ground had a decent dusting. YEAH!! Maybe tomorrow Emma and I will get to throw snow balls and make snow angels.

Elliot and Mommy going to grandma's
Grandma Nicky and Elliot
Emma sitting in the grandkid chair
Emma lounging in the chair all of us grandkids have enjoyed (It spins and reclines, imagine why we liked it!)
Emmy and Mommy playing in the snow. Actually Emma wanted back inside if you look really close you can see how she is not pleased with the snow. But I would love to imagine that she is trying to catch them!
More Tomorrow!!!

No comments: