You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I cannot imagine

Today I was thinking about my job. I can only imagine dealing with the struggles that the families I work with are going through. It blows me away when I stop and think about each of their struggles. I could not imagine looking into the sweet face of Emma or Elliot and know that they were that sick. We have been so blessed with very healthy children.

But as I thought about it, I am even more blown away with how people deal with cancer and other childhood illnesses without the Lord. I cannot get through my day without Him, but I could definitely not do that without His strength and support. I would be too much to bear.

So tonight, even if I don't get much sleep, I will thank the Lord for His incredible blessings. He has blessed us beyond words!

Mary

1 comment:

Amber said...

Amen!!!