You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Smiley Six Weeks Old

Elliot is six weeks today. It has gone so fast. I remember with Emma, I could barely believe I made it six weeks. Things are vastly different with Elliot. He has had his moments, but for the most part he is a joy! Nothing like first time motherhood. But I am sure we will have our moments yet to come.

Elliot and I went to the doctor today to get cleared for me to go to work. And unfortunately, Dr. Stinson cleared me to go back. So I start next Tuesday. :>( But at least I have a job to go to. For that I can be thankful. And we expect to have no debt and a considerable amount of savings within the year. Thanks be to the Lord! For great things He is doing.


This is the closest to a smile we have gotten, but maybe after Tal gets home we can get a better one!
Lounging in the swing. One cool dude!
Thank heaven for our little Elliot!
Emma in her less than smiley self
Emma showing off her potty training carpet. This is our special carpet guards. In other words, vinyl table clothes
Emma taking pictures of Elliot


No comments: