You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Check ups and headaches

Well, it seems like our house has become a revolving sick house. First Tal had a cold before Elliot was born, then I got it, then my mom, then dad, then Matt, Emma and I got it again, now Mom and Tal have it again. And on top of that I have had three migraines in a week and a half, becoming more frequent and more painful. But the good news is that Elliot is doing quite well. He has even gotten a little relief from the colic that was troubling him. Thank the Lord, he was just in so much pain. But after going off all diary and starting to take some enzymes, he seems to have almost no trouble at all the past three days. I may try to start with a small amount of diary to see if the enzymes cured him.

He had his one month birthday on Saturday. I cannot believe that my little boy is a month old already. So yesterday we went to his check up. The doctor continues to be amazed at his weight gain. Especially seeing that he has not consumed any formula yet, he is entirely nursed. His weight as of yesterday was 9 lbs 12 ounces, the doctor anticipates him breaking 10 lbs by the end of the week. He also had grown over an inch. I will have to see what I wrote down as the weight though. I did not bring it up with me. The rash that he had on his face is clearing up now also thanks to the doctor's advise of putting hydrocortisone cream on it. So all in all things are great!

More later,..... baby crying...

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I just want to tell all of you that my daughter-in-law is very good to me. A couple of weeks ago, we had a very emotional day for our family. I choose to spend it with Mary and the childern. When I arrived at my hotel, I was greeted by a beautiful bouquet of roses from Mary, Tal, Emma, and Elliot. It reminded me of how much I have to be thankful for and to live my life to the fullest. The next day, Emma and I went on an adventure. I think I enjoyed it more than her, but we had a great time. I then spent the afternoon holding Elliot and playing with Emma. We went to dinner as Emma said all together. Again I want to thank Mary for her thoughtfulness and love for me and especially my son.
Love, Grammy (aka, Tal's mom)