You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Quick update

As of 9:30pm, I have been having consistent and more frequent contractions for over ten hours. They are getting harder and longer and much closer together. I am scheduled to be at the hospital in just eight hours anyway, so rain or shine, no matter what I will be there between now and then sometime. Keep checking here for updates or feel free to give Tal or I a call. Try 501-860-8827 or 501-860-8837. Also, Matthew, my brother will be updating this site throughout, so check back for pictures of our little man.

Mary

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yippee!!! We are praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! :)
Love ya!