You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday late night update

I have felt particularly bad all day, mostly from lack of sleep, but also from weird back pain. I assume it is part of labor, but not bad enough to go to the hospital yet. So I am off to get some sleep.

Tal finished his first week of work. He has an amazing amount of studying to do this weekend, so I am not sure Emma and I will see him much even though he isn't officially at work. But that is okay, it is a step in the right direction. Hopefully, after the next year or so things will slow down a little for us all.

That is about all the news for now. Hope to have something more important to talk about soon.

No comments: