You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Back in the saddle again

I finally got up here without a baby or toddler. I just wanted to say a quick hello. Things are going well. Elliot is already growing so fast. Emma is starting to adjust, but is realizing things are different. She likes her brother, but would rather have her parents undivided attention. He is a great baby. Tal and I have taken turns at night, but soon reality will hit and he will be back at work. Fortunately, so far he is a lot easier than Emma was, probably because we are more adept at this. So I think it will be easier all the way around.

As soon as Tal gets back, I will get him to post a few more pictures of the little guy. And maybe a few more of Emma too! Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for your prayers.

Mary

No comments: