You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Weekend is Over

We just got back last night. I thought about going to the computer to update you all for about two seconds and then opted to go to bed instead. And I am glad because I barely stayed awake for the second half of my chemo class that I took today. But I did make it through it all, and I even faired much better than last week. No contractions and not much swelling, thank the Lord!!!

We worked so hard this weekend. We stayed busy. The tiling is done and it looks awesome. Tal did a fantastic job. I cannot believe I don't get to enjoy it. But someone will! He also finished up the guest bathroom, which looks awesome. That too, I don't want to leave, but since I have to, I will just have to remember the color for our next place. We did finally get all the stuff that had to be done before the house could go on the market. So it has a sign in the yard and is up on the web!!!! Actually, it should be on the web, but it isn't yet, so I will update you when it is. And when I get it, I will put pictures that we have on the blog.

Emma had a blast seeing her daddy's side of the family. She is just blossoming into a sweet little girl. I am so thankful that we get to be her parents. She is carrying around her doll named Elliot now, playing mommy. So I think she is getting excited about having a baby at her house.

This week is busy for us with working and getting Tal's interviews done. He has to go back and work with the yard this weekend. I think Emma and I might go with my parents to Jackson for the day on Saturday. She hasn't been to my grandfather's house much and I want to make sure I get to see it before it gets sold. I am not sure that I will make it back up there.

Well, we are 35 weeks and counting with Elliot. I cannot believe that things are getting so close. We got a diaper bag and a few other little things this weekend. At least he will have a blue diaper bag and a green blanket! No pink for him!

Well, I will write more soon. I am also going to put caption on the pictures from last week!

Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love hearing from you and about all of you. check out www.lostcreekmbc.org for pictures of Paw Paw and Aunt Sis. It is a good picutre of Paw Paw. Thought you might like it.

Aunt Sis.