You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nothing yet

Well, I am still not sleeping too well, but I was up to four hours last night versus the one the night before. And the funny thing is I don't sleep at all during the day, which is not fun for me. I hope that I get a little sleep before Elliot arrives. Other than that, things are good on this front.

Tal and I had to go to his interview. Everything sounds good, but we are waiting for an official word on actual hire and start date. So keep praying.

We will update more when we have more....

2 comments:

Aunt Jamie said...

It's like you've read my mind all day...I keep checking for news. ;o)

Still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Amber said...

Mary,
You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to see cute pictures of your little man! May Jesus give you sweet rest before he arrives.
Love you!
~Amber