You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, September 01, 2006

Prayer for my grandfather

Hey, I have had a busy few days. I will update more later, but quickly. Tal and I had come to Memphis for me to work, and he was applying for a few jobs. We were getting ready to leave for Benton, when my mother called to let us know that my grandfather had fallen again. They were waiting for the ambulance and thought that he might have broken his other hip. For those of you who don't know, my mom's dad, Big Daddy, fell on June 15th of this year and had to have his right hip replaced after the fall. He was "graduating" from physical therapy today and was at home after receiving his last therapy. Mom was with him fortunately and the staff at the facility he lives at were very helpful. So, we have been with him at Germantown Methodist hospital all day, mostly in the ER. Tal was great and had Emma most of the day. She did come up for about an hour after we got him to his room later in the evening. So tomorrow, he will have surgery, please pray for him. Pray for his strength and healing. And for mom and my aunt as they are taking care of him mostly. Tal and I are staying tomorrow until my aunt arrives. My parents had prior engagements out of town and it was best for them to keep them since we could be here.

Thank you for all your prayers this week. Things have been looking up. Cannot wait to fill in the details. Love you all!
Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please be with Mary's Big Daddy tomorrow and in the weeks to come. I ask that you keep him safe and that you be with the doctors and everyone involved with his care. Also please be with his family and keep them strong during this time. In your precious name I pray. Amen.

Mary, we will keep your grandfather in our prayers during the next few weeks. If there is anything that we can do please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Love, Aunt Vickie "Sis"