You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Saturday, September 09, 2006

More pics

Here are a few more pictures from today. Emma and Daddy had fun with flowers from the yard. They decorated each other's hair. There is a better picture of her shoes in this one. And she was playing dress up. Unfortunately, she started crying just as we took the picture, but I promise we did not put those on her and make her cry. She did that herself.

Everyone remember to say Happy Grandparents Day to your grandparents tomorrow. I read today that the holiday was started in 1978! Great year! the card people must have seen my picture and decided I was so cute, my grandparents needed to be celebrated! So hug your favorite granny tomorrow and call the ones too far away.

More to come....
Mary


1 comment:

Grammy said...

Thank you for the beautiful picture and surprise visit yesterday. Love, Grammy