You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Monday, September 04, 2006

Just real quick

Hey,

Things have been so busy! Our computer has been on the blink lately. I haven't had a chance to really sit down and type because of it. So I am going to really update and then, tomorrow while I am at work, maybe I can type more. This weekend has been so full. Big Daddy's surgery went well. He has a long road ahead of him, please keep him in your prayers.

Tal resigned on Sunday. This was one of the hardest decisions we have had to make. Please pray for him as we seek the Lord's guidance on our next pathway.

We had a tremendous time with Tal's family today. We went to MawMaw and PawPaw's house, Tal's dad's parents. Thank you so much. We shut the party down after about eight hours. But we had a blast and it was great just to be ourselves. Emma just was so full of herself all day laughing and playing. She is going to spend tomorrow with them while Tal and I are at work. Pray that they can keep up with her!

Well, that is all for now, I have to get some sleep before we are off again tomorrow. Pray for traveling mercies for all of us. I have to go to Memphis and Tal to Sheridan and back to Benton to work. And may the Lord bless you in whatever you do as well!
Mary

No comments: