You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Survery for best noah's ark set

Okay, I haven't decided exactly what I want for Elliot's bedroom. I am have come up with three that I like. I had been looking before we knew we were having a boy because I kind of knew I was having a boy. But I cannot decide between these. I have a favorite, but not sure. So I want everyone that has an opinion to vote by leaving a comment for the one they like best. I have numbered each one. The things I am thinking about are that this quilt will be his for a few years, because they are all big enough for a toddler bed as well and some work for bigger beds even. So I don't want it to be too babyish. I like the real colors, not pastels as much. We are thinking of usuing a green color that blends with both Emma's quilt (pink quilt with flowers and green leaves.) and which every one we pick out for Elliot. So good voting!

Noah's Ark #1

Noah's Ark #2
Noah's Ark #3

The final choice will be announced shortly!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I like #1. It's cute without being too "cutesie." I think it's a timeless style.

--Aunt Jamie

Salley said...

I agree with Jamie I like #1

Uncle Matt said...

Well its not a Tennessee so I guess I'll go with 1

The Charlebois said...

I also like #1 - it's not as "busy" as #2 and not as "girly" as #3. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree I think #1 looks like a little boy. Grammy

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I will put my 2 cents in as well. I decided before I read any of the comments and I am so glad that they all agree with me on #1, Ha, Ha. Love Aunt Sis.