You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sometimes it is so hard just to get going

Sometimes I have a hard time getting going after Sundays, but I should not since I rested yesterday. Although, I think I was pretty tired. Emma and I have gotten a few things done but not much actually.

I thought I would include a link to Voddie Baucham's sermons on marriage. They are incredible! Actually, anything he has done has impressed me. Tal and I had the opportunity to spend some time with him about a year ago when we were in Memphis. His life is just such a testimony and his love for the Lord is so evident. Tal and I cannot believe that he is only 37 years old. He has accomplished so much in his years and it makes me realize that I need to get busy. Anyway, he did this series at Andy Stanley's church in July. Tal and I listened to the first one of the sermons yesterday. I would encourage everyone, married or not to listen to them. I sat and listened not wanting to move and in tears most of the time. The vision he shows for life is just so much fuller than the one that I have followed so often. I wish as a single I had known what he puts forth and now I am thankful that as a married woman I am hearing it. It will bless you no matter what.
www.northpoint.org/messages Click on the Voddie Baucham messages. It starts on 7/16/06

I will post some pictures soon this afternoon. I need to run to the grocery first and start dinner, but sometime today.

Mary

No comments: