You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Monday, August 28, 2006

Picture finally here

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures at the beginning. Tal thought the window was just foggy, but it was really the lense. I could not help but post a few though, they turned out so cute. She was playing so hard that she would not let us put her shoes on at first. I finally convinced her to put on her sandal jellies that we haven't worn in awhile becuase they were a little big. But her foot had grown into them, so they fit great now. She played outside for awhile, but had a melt down. She and her daddy talked it out and made up. She and Tal then decided it was a good milkshake night, since they hadn't had a daddy daughter date in a few weeks really.



Tomorrow my plan is to finish out the guestbedroom and front rooms. That way, I am continuing on my goal to have the house de-cluttered. So hopefully I will keep on track!

Mary

No comments: