You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Early morning joys

Last night was a late night for me. Something was not agreeing with my stomach. So at 5 am when Emma got us up for a drink and could not get back to sleep, Dora wasn't on my top priority list. I was so exhausted. But she was sitting on my lap watching it, and was so cute, I could not help myself but enjoy her!

It was an episode about Boots the monkey losing his ball. She, of course, was interacting the whole entire time. She counted the coins when they went to buy the ball. She only got to three, but that was good for her. Then she talked to Swiper when he tried to get the ball. But what got me was when the bouncy ball, bounced off into the story. She stood up and cried for the ball at the top of her lungs, and then was saying her standard, "Oh no." which is her response for anything distressing. After about ten oh nos, she started saying "Oh, momma." Something about that and the seriousness of her voice just got me. That is why I love being her mommy. It was one of those moments I would never trade. But of course when I finally go to sleep again, I was not complaining. But I am so glad I got my "Oh, mommas" in too!

More later

No comments: