You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Busy weekend

Maybe tonight I will have time to more thoroughly describe our weekend for those who care to know. It was definitely a roller coaster of ups and downs, so I have been just so tired I could barely keep my eyes open at night.

We are going for our ultrasound at 8:30 today. So hopefully by around noon, we should have some pictures posted of our little new one. Emma insists she is having a "broffer" now, I think after playing with Reese she decided brothers were cool. When you ask her if she wants to go see the baby's picture, she gets really excited and says "car, go, come on" So it will be interesting to see how she responds to seeing the baby or if she responds at all.

Well, go to run. Hope you like the pics of us just goofing off.

Mary





No comments: