You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, August 25, 2006

Another day, another dollar

Well, we are in Memphis again. I worked yesterday and today. It has been just a really great blessing being here. I have gotten to work with my friend, Renee, the last two days and that is so much fun. I really like most of the people that I work with, but she is just a blast.

Emma was not at all cooperative last night when I was trying to get her to sleep last night. She just goes wild when it comes to going to sleep when we are not at home. She cries and cries, I finally got her to calm down a little after about an hour. We watched a few Dora's and spent some time singing. She started back up after mid-night and then finally fell out after one. I know the teeth are an issue. But also the fact that she is not at home. Hopefully today she will do better. I am just too tired to stay up all night again.

Well, we will be back on our way tomorrow to Benton. I will hopefully get some pictures taken and to you all this weekend. Talk to you soon,
Mary

No comments: