You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, July 28, 2006

Nothing big.

Today is just another normal day in our lives. I had to work again today, but only until 4:30pm which will please Emma Grace. She was so mad that I left this morning before she woke up. I was sad to hear that when Tal called, but she was easily pacified with her best friend, Dora.

Another great Elisabeth Elliot quote: "When personal relationships break down, it is a sure sign that there is some rift in one's relationship with God. The deeper the rift, the broader will be the effect on the human level. Rebellion against our Creator and Redeemer--against the One who designed us and gives us the breath of life and loves us every minute of every day--is not only unreasonable but outrageous. The sense of outrage will reveal itself in our treatment of others. "

"If we claim to be sharing in his life while we walk in the dark, our words and our lives are a lie; but if we walk in the light as he himself is in the light, then we share together a common life, and we are being cleansed from every sin by the blood of Jesus His Son" (l Jn 1:6,7 NEB).

Last night, Tal and I along with my parents watched the first DVD in a series called the The Truth Project. This is a new iniative put out by Focus on the Family. Tal and I were privileged to go out to Colorado Springs and hear Del Tackett present this and be trained as small group leaders. It is essentially a 12 DVD course on Christian worldview. Last night we watched the DVD about verity. I had heard the exact same talk when we were there in CO, but it was like a whole new experience. I just wonder at the glory of our God. I would highly encourage anyone to check our thetruthproject.org. It is great.

Well, got to run and go have fun with my family.
Mary

No comments: