You have to try this...Emma swears by it! Much better than any ointment we have tried ever....

Miracle Skin Salve 2oz

Friday, July 21, 2006

Beach Babies

Hey!

I thought I would try our hand at blogging! So much is happening in our life and maybe this is a good way to keep in touch with others. It seems to work for so many!!!!

We just got back from taking the youth group to Orange Beach, AL for Beach Camp with Student Life Ministries. It was such a blessing, hard but a blessing. Emma Grace, our 19 month old, loved it. She is already crying to go back. We were blessed to have my parents with us to help me cook for all 50 of the group. It turned out so nice. We had great weather and beautiful beaches. The last day we were there the water was so beautiful and clear. The sand was like sugar, nice!!!

God did tremendous things in their lives. We had one commit his life to Christ for the first time, several "come back to God" committments, a couple of decisions for some kind of mission work. It was sobering and so great. We are so blessed to have these kids in our lives and humbled to work with them and their families.

Tal and Emma and I are looking forward to a few days at home before we are on the road again to Memphis for me to work at my job. (We live in Benton, AR 2 1/2 hours away from Memphis, but for now this works for us.) It is nice to be home. Emma seems so content to just be when we are here. I think we are going to take her to the water park tomorrow or Sunday afternoon. Then this week we have bills to pay and housecleaning to do. Fun, fun!!!!

My pregnancy is going well. Thank God! It is hard after a miscarriage, but each week is a blessing. I started to feel the baby move this week. It was such a blessing, but on the other hand this has been harder than with Emma. It actually makes me feel a little sea sick. I would not trade it though. It is great. This little one is an active little one. We go back to the doctor on August the 7th. We should be scheduling out ultrasound then and will know after that what we are having.

Well, need to go do some more bill stuff before bed!!

Mary Ewing

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey, Girlfriend! I'm thrilled about your pregnancy. I'm so happy for y'all. Emma looks like a darling (and very much a Regenold).